Auriculotherapy Manual: Chinese and Western Systems of Ear Acupuncture (Hardcover)
Health professionals from a wide range of backgrounds apply auriculotherapy to successfully relieve chronic pain and treat addictions. The most popular book on the subject, this practical handbook combines information on Chinese and French systems of ear acupuncture to offer treatment plans for over 250 medical conditions. Presenting the ear reflex points based on extensive research conducted at the UCLA Pain Management Center, it provides a standardized auricular nomenclature system for designating different anatomical zones of the ear, and it represents each ear reflex point with both a number and an auricular zone location.
- Detailed descriptions are offered on the principles and practice of auriculotherapy.
- Exceptionally illustrated, it features drawings and photos that are easily interpreted.
- A wide range of types and principles of ear acupuncture are presented.
- The author is a well-known and respected auriculotherapy teacher.
- Every section has been considerably expanded from the previous edition.
- The artwork has been revised throughout.
- All research references have been updated to provide the most current information.