In order to thrive in sex work, Sexy Reader, you must excel at sex AND money.
Secrets and silence swirl around money; sex work money doubly so. But sex workers can't afford to be mystified by their finances. Lola Davina, author of the Thriving in Sex Work series, offers a comprehensive, easy-to-follow guide to financial well-being for all sex workers regardless of income, gender, or job title. With her trademark warmth and wit, Lola shows you how to:
- Master your personal finances, even the yuckiest chores.
- Manage your time wisely, while earning what you deserve.
- Dismantle destructive thought patterns that cause you to overspend, undercharge, and give up your power.
- Share with loved ones without oversharing.
- Enjoy your work and love your life
Thriving in sex work means a healthy body, mind, heart, and bank account. Packed with expertise, time-tested creative exercises, and personal stories, Sex Work and Money will help take your business to the next level
Contributions by tax, legal, financial, and sex work experts Including:
- Writing the Perfect Ad by Taylor B. Jones
- Investing by Erin Lowry of Broke Millennial
- Internet Privacy by Violet Blue
- Combating Online Piracy by Jiz Lee
- Forming an LLC by Christopher Kirk
- Paying Taxes by Lori St. Kitts, The Tax Domme
- Understand What You're Signing by Conner Habib
AND MUCH MORE