The ultimate guide to improving SAT scores with practical strategies and examples, comprehensive subject reviews, practice tests and explanations, and much more!
Every college-bound student wants the best test scores possible. But with a wide variety of test-prep books available, how do you know you’re choosing the right one to help you most?
Fortunately, that just happens to be Dr. Gary Gruber’s life’s work: rather than rote memorization of individual problem solutions, his Gruber Method teaches adaptive strategies to think about test problems as categories, allowing students to solve thousands of questions quickly and effectively.
In Gruber’s Complete SAT Guide 2019-2020,
you’ll find all the resources you need to develop the test-taking skills and critical-thinking strategies that are proven to increase your test score by as much as 600 points. With 37 essential strategies illustrated with examples, two complete practice tests, and much more, you’ll see how, for over thirty years, the Gruber Method has helped millions of students master the ability to solve any SAT problem—even the most difficult—easily and efficiently
So read Gruber’s Complete SAT Guide 2019-2020
, study its lessons, and watch your SAT score increase and your future possibilities expand.
Also included in Gruber’s Complete SAT Guide 2019-2020
- The World's Shortest Practice Test for the SAT® Exam: estimate your score in only 20 questions!
- A diagnostic test to reveal your strengths and weaknesses
- The 101 most important math questions every student needs to be able to answer
- 19 simple-to-learn math strategies for solving every type of question by breaking them down to their easiest forms
- Mini Math Refresher + Complete Math Refresher
- 13 Verbal Strategies to improve your reading skill and understanding
- The Gruber Prefix-Root-Suffix List, which unlocks the meanings of more than 150,000 words
- 100 Tests to Strengthen Your Vocabulary
- Subject-specific guides to help you master the SAT® basics
- Two complete practice tests with explanatory answers keyed to the acclaimed Gruber Strategies and Basic Skills
- Explanations of why you got questions wrong—plus how to get them right
- Exclusive four-hour study program for the week before the test