Dot Journaling—A Practical Guide: How to Start and Keep the Planner, To-Do List, and Diary That’ll Actually Help You Get Your Life Together (Paperback)
What the heck is a dot journal? It’s a planner, to-do list, and diary for every aspect of your life: work, home, relationships, hobbies, everything.
Early adopter Rachel Wilkerson Miller explains how to make a dot journal work for you—whether you find the picture-perfect examples on Pinterest inspiring or, well, intimidating. You decide how simple or elaborate your journal will be, and what goes in there:
- Lists of your to-dos, to-don’ts, and more
- Symbols that will make those lists efficient and effective
- Spreads to plan your day, week, month, or year
- Trackers for your habits and goals (think health, money, travel)
- Accouterments such as washi tape, book darts, and more!
“It covers everything (seriously, everything) you could ever want to know about organizing your life into one simple journal.”—Apartment Therapy
“Anyone who needs a practical resource for getting his or her life in order will fit it with Miller’s step-by-step guide to Dot Journaling.”—Atlanta Journal-Constitution