Greatest Detective Shows, Volume 6: Ten Classic Shows from the Golden Era of Radio (CD-Audio)
Oasis Audio has gone into the vaults and dusted off the very earliest form of audio book, old time radio shows, for our listeners. Introduced episode by episode by Jim Engel, old time radio authority and board member of the Museum of Broadcast Communications in Chicago, this series of classic radio shows is sure to have something for everyone. Celebrity casts and top-notch writers made the 1920s through the early 1950s, the golden era of radio. The series features seven exciting themes with 100 episodes in each. That is 700 classic radio programs in all.
Greatest Detective Shows
Thrill to the hardboiled adventures of Ellery Queen, Philip Marlow, Dragnet, The Man called X, Philo Vance, Rocky Fortune and so many more as heroes fight the bad guys. 100 great Detective classics in ten volumes.
- Jeff Regan Investigator 1948_12_04 The Lawyer and the Lady
- Let George Do It 1951_08_27 Murder on Vacation
- Let George Do It 1951_01_08 The Man Behind the Frame
- The Line Up 1951_09_05 The Pointless Pierson Polemic Polarity Case
- The Line Up 1951_09_12 The Senile Slugging Case
- The Line Up 1951_10_11 The Frivolous Forger Fracas
- The Line Up 1951_10_18 The Nicely Nixed Nixon Case
- The Lux Radio Theatre 1943_02_08 The Maltese Falcon
- The Man Called X 1951_05_11 Roulette Scheme
- The Man Called X 1951_06_15 Rubber Sabotage