Room-by-Room Setups that Cater to Cattitude: Create apartment-friendly setups, organize the home for safety and fun, and improve people watching for i (Paperback)
Organizing the home can be difficult, especially when you're being watched or judged by one or more cats. Learning to make indoor cats feel at home doesn't have to be intimidating. As avid people watchers and home observers, many indoor cats get into mischief as they explore their surroundings.
With this book, you can learn to utilize various features of the home to provide fun setups for your cat family. If you're a cat parent looking for ways to add safety and entertainment for indoor cats while adding convenience for humans, this book is for you.
Providing picture-filled illustrations, apartment-friendly tips, and simple do-it-yourself instructions, this book shows how you can:
- Learn ways to add comfort, safety, and entertainment features for indoor cats
- Organize the kitchen, bedroom, living room, workspace, and bathroom areas in a cat-friendly manner
- Create window setups that can work for both mellow and energetic cats
- Find products that can be useful in keeping plants, electrical cords, and other potential hazards hidden from indoor cats
- Use apartment-friendly techniques when making the home suitable for cats
- Make it easy for cats to not only observe humans that inhabit the home, but also sit in comfort as they stare at the neighbors
- Check out our instructional videos and e-book to help you find and use products that can help you start catering to your cat family at your convenience
Intended for both new and experienced cat parents, this book is designed to teach easy-to-follow tips and make shopping easy as you create a cat-friendly home.