Retirement Planning: The Brief Guide to Lifelong Financial Freedom (Retirement Planning Guide for Dummies and How to Make Your Money Last) (Paperback)
Need to start thinking about retirement but don't know where to start?
Retirement planning in easy 8 steps is a quick and easy way to start learning about retirement planning, helping you envision your ideal retirement and how to get there through investment planning, maximizing social security benefits and the other basics central to sound financial planning for retirement.
You will discover:
- Practical advice for overcoming the most common retirement challenges, like loneliness and financial woes
- The 6 biggest factors that affect healthcare costs and what you can do to make them work for you
- How to prevent feelings of isolation and stay connected with your friends and family, even after you leave your working environment
- The ins and outs of creating an effective and realistic budget for your saving and spending goals
- The retirement goal you might share with 67% of american workers
- And much more.
Social security is your guaranteed source of income throughout your golden years-make sure you maximize your social security so you're not leaving money on the table. One of the biggest fears retirees have is running out of money in retirement and your social security election age will affect your income for the rest of your life. We're here to guide you through your social security benefits, how to make your election decision, and understand any rules that may impact your benefits.