Tai Chi: A Beginner's Guide to Internal Tai Chi (How to Make Your Life Powerful and Become a Healer) (Paperback)
This book teaches readers the essential principles and techniques of tai chi while showing you how to use tai chi as an effective mindfulness technique to reduce stress, increase focus, and improve your state of mind. With more than 60 illustrations to help you understand and master essential tai chi moves, this handy, portable package makes my pocket tai chi a perfect companion for practicing tai chi in your own backyard and beyond.
In this book, you will:
- Learn about the rich art and history behind tai chi.
- Uncover the philosophy and benefits of tai chi.
- Discover several different tai chi styles and who introduced these styles to the world.
- Find out the differences between tai chi and qigong.
- Realize the importance of meditation and breathing in tai chi.
- Learn the various movements and stances used in tai chi.
- Discover the 24-move tai chi sequence.
This book is a must have if you are unfamiliar with tai chi Further it opens up to a whole different way of beliefs. An ancient philosophy from the far east, proving that slow movements will make you quick, that control of your breath controls, gives you better control of your movements, finding your inner chi promotes your strength, health and spirits