Auditing: A Complete Guide to Perform Internal and External Audits (Paperback)
Auditing can be a scary concept to people studying accounting and finance, but it doesn't have to be. Many people are scared by the idea of having to make sure that somebody else is doing things correctly, especially in such a high-pressure environment as the tumultuous world of business.
What can help you, though, is having someone clearly and concisely explain everything you need to know about the topic. That's what this book aims to do. Over the course of this book, you're going to learn a whole lot about many different topics: from risk assessment to the different types of audits, all the way to how to perform all of them and file a report.
You'll also discover how auditing relates to accounting and how you yourself can be a great auditor and perform your job extremely well.
Auditing: The Ultimate Guide to Performing Internal and External Audits, will cover topics such as:
- What is Auditing?
- Types of Audits, Balance Sheets, and Assertions
- Life as an Auditor - Differences in Audits and Ethics
- Auditing Business Functions and Assets
- Auditing Human Resources, Inventory Management, Internal Controls
- Assessing Audit Risk and Filing a Report