Corgis: A Dog Training Guide about Pembroke Welsh Corgi and Cardigan Welsh Corgi for Beginners (Paperback)
Discover all the training tools and grooming techniques you need to effectively and efficiently train and raise a well-behaved and energetic dog with this breed-specific manual to raising happy corgis
Are you a new corgi parent having difficulty raising your new pet? Are you seriously considering getting a corgi pup, but have no idea how to raise or care for and obedient pup? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, then this book is for you.
The corgi pup is an incredibly popular dog breed, and it's easy to see why. They're completely adorable, petite and full of love and energy, but the downside is that these features can also make them cantankerous, stubborn and generally a royal pain in the neck if you don't raise them effectively.
But it doesn't have to be that way.
Among the insights and powerful corgi training advice contained in this guide, you're going to learn:
- The traits and characteristics of corgis you need to know about to help you find out if they're a great fit
- 6 exciting and useful reasons you should consider getting a corgi to join your family
- A detailed comparison between the Pembroke welsh and cardigan welsh corgis and how to choose the breed best suited to your personality
- How to prepare and get your home or apartment ready for a welcoming a corgi puppy
- Proven tips and techniques to effectively groom your corgi pup and keep them in top physical condition
- Steps to help you effectively train your dog with command-specific training tips to get your dog obey specific commands
- ...and loads more
Perfect for new puppy parents and seasoned corgi owners looking to upgrade their "dogmanship", this guide is chock full of practical advice and give you all the tools, techniques and training strategies you need to raise these incredibly cute and low-riding canine species.Scroll to the top of the page and click the "Buy Now" button to begin your pleasurable journey as an adorable corgi parent today