(12/11/20) To our valued customers and community members—
Thank you for your well wishes and patience as we've navigated these past few days to ensure a safe reopening strategy for staff and the public. We're happy to report that our staff is doing well, and we are able to safely reopen both Bank Square Books and Title IX on the following timeline:
Both bookstores have undergone a professional deep clean/sanitization, thanks to the team at ServiceMaster by Mason. We are following all CDC guidelines and applicable social distancing measures to ensure a safe reopening.
Bank Square Books:
- Friday, December 11Th: Curbside Pickup Only from 12 PM - 4 PM
- Saturday, December 12Th: Open to the public 10 AM - 5 PM
- We will resume regular Holiday Hours beginning on Sunday, December 13Th.
- Title IX will resume normal operating hours beginning Thursday, December 17Th.
If you have a paid, outstanding pick up in-store order and would like to have it locally delivered instead, or change your pick up store to Savoy Bookshop & Café please email us.
Savoy Bookshop & Café:
- Savoy remains unaffected by the Bank Square and Title IX closure and is operating on its regular Holiday Hours schedule.
Please continue to social distance, wear your masks, and wash your hands.
Bank Square Books, Title IX, and Savoy Bookshop & Café