1. If you have the link to the desired wish list, navigate to that page. To search for a wish list by name or email, use the box in the right sidebar of the website.
2. On the wish list, you can browse a list of books that are available for purchase.
If the book is not available for purchase, it will say "Fulfilled" instead of "Add to Cart."
3. Select the title you want to purchase, and click Add to Cart. When you are finished making your selections, click Checkout.
4. Enter your email address, or log in if you already have an account.
5. Leave the "This is a tax exempt order" button unchecked, unless you are purchasing from a nonprofit account.
6. If the option is offered, select your pickup or shipping information. (Some wish lists, including those for libraries or other organizations, will have chosen default delivery information, so you will not see this step.)
7. Enter your billing and contact information.
8. In the Order Comments field, write the person's name you'd like to dedicate your book to. For example: "In Memory of Emily the Library Cat".
9.Complete your order. We will call you with any other questions or to let you know when your order is ready. If the order is for a library, we will let you know when the library has received your book.